Build a custom BimlExpress framework that generates dozens of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages in minutes. Use this framework to execute related SSIS packages in a single command. You will learn to configure SSIS catalog projects, manage catalog deployments, and monitor SSIS catalog execution and history.
Data Integration Life Cycle Management with SSIS
shows you how to bring DevOps benefits to SSIS integration projects. Practices in this book enable faster time to market, higher quality of code, and repeatable automation. Code will be created that is easier to support and maintain. The book teaches you how to more effectively manage SSIS in the enterprise environment by drawing on the art and science of modern DevOps practices.
What You'll Learn
Who This Book Is For
- Generate dozens of SSIS packages in minutes to speed your integration projects
- Reduce the execution of related groups of SSIS packages to a single command
- Successfully handle SSIS catalog deployments and their projects
- Monitor the execution and history of SSIS catalog projects
- Manage your enterprise data integration life cycle through automated tools and utilities
Database professionals working with SQL Server Integration Services in enterprise environments. The book is especially useful to those readers following, or wishing to follow, DevOps practices in their use of SSIS.
1. Introduction to DIML2. SSIS3. Source Control4. Deploy to the SSIS Catalog5. Configure the SSIS Catalog Project6. Catalog Browser7. SSIS Catalog Compare8. SSIS Framework Community Edition9. Catalog Reports10. BimlExpress Metadata Framework11. Conclusion12. Appendix A: Links