The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed. Principles of Managerial Finance
concentrates on the material students need to know in order to make effective financial decisions in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- Real examples - Allows students to make the connection between a firm's action and its value by providing real-life examples.
- Accessible - Offers the opportunity to apply the text in personal situations with content suitable for in and out-of-class learning.
- Practical approach - Makes learning relevant to students by highlighting the value of applying financial principles and techniques to students' personal lives.
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)