Theory and Calculation of Heat Transfer in Furnaces
covers the heat transfer process in furnaces, how it is related to energy exchange, the characteristics of efficiency, and the cleaning of combustion, providing readers with a comprehensive understanding of the simultaneous physical and chemical processes that occur in boiler combustion, flow, heat transfer, and mass transfer.
- Covers all the typical boilers with most fuels, as well as the effects of ash deposition and slagging on heat transfer
- Combines mature and advanced technologies that are easy to understand and apply
- Describes basic theory with real design that is based on meaningful experimental data
He has experience both in teaching and industry application in the field of combustion engineering for more than 15 years. His researching fields include:
1. Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Incineration and its pollution control.
2. Biomass combustion and generate electricity power.
3. Wood coal pyrolysis and gasification.
4. Waste Heat Recovery Technologies R&D.
5. Horizontal fluidized bed boiler R&D