If you want to make cute needle felt creations with simple tools, then read on...
Have you been feeling the urge to start needle felting?
Do you want to use your extra time to surround yourself with the warmth of several cute and fuzzy animals?
Have you always wondered how those cute needle felted animals that you see in stores are made?
Do you want to give yourself a warm and fuzzy welcome each time you come back home?
Nothing feels better than a cute, fuzzy animal you can hold in the palm of your hand.
That's what this book gives you, the opportunity to make your own thumbelina sized needle felted friend!
It's simple, creative, and very relaxing.
Inside this book you'll discover:
- The #1 high performance wool you should use to make needle felt creations
- 9 cute and fun projects perfect for beginners
- 5 hacks that will make your needle felt creations look better and realistic
- The #1 needle you should use for making your first needle felt creation
- How to make a mini christmas trees in 14 steps
- The 5 biggest mistakes beginners make when making their first needle felt creation
- 5 simple yet effective tips that will help tske your needle felting skills to the next level
With this book you'll enjoy more creativity and less finger stabbing and disappointment.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: Needle felting is a craft very new to me. Can i still make the projects in your book?
A: Absolutely. This book is designed for the beginner needle felter in mind.
Needle felting is an easy to pickup craft that you can learn in your free time. Since there are step-by-step directions and the sizeof the pieces you need to make each part of the animal. It takes away the guessing.
So, even a complete beginner with a bit of fire in her can make these creations!
Q: Can I use the techniques inside this book to make other cute animals on my own?
A: The patterns provided are useful as a starting point and the overall ideas can be translated into other animals.
They will give you a whole range of little pals that you can have around your home, that most importantly don't look the same!
Q: Are the pictures inside this book color or b/w?
A: The pictures in this book are b/w illustration meant to show clearly the intricacies of the projects inside.
Every day you delay is another day you ignore you're desire to start needle felting.
Satisfy your bug of needle felting today.
Scroll up and add this book to your cart!