If you want to get better at punch needling sitting at home, without paying $40+ every month for online courses, then read on...
Do you want to level up your punch needle skills?
Do you want to express your creativity and make your own designs?
Do you feel ready to share and sell your crafts, but can't find a place to do so?
If your answer is yes, then this book is for you!
Inside this book you'll discover:
- How to dye your own wool in 6 steps, and get the exact color you want
- Top 10 finishing tips to improve your punch needle creations NOW
- A step-by-step guide on how to start punch needle rug hooking
- How to play with different types, textures, and stitch sizes of yarn
- The top place to sell your punch needle creations for top prices
- How to make floral and abstract designs in 6 steps
- The top 3 suppliers for intermediate level materials
This book is for the artist that is interested in making something that can be passed down as an heirloom for generations to come!
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Can I do the projects inside your book, if I've only done the most basic punch needle patterns before?
A: Absolutely. As written above, inside this book you'll discover projects (from old-fashioned rug hooking to landscape and grape patterns) that will help you in becoming better at punch needling, even if you have only made the most basic patterns before!
Q: Does your book include punch needle rug hooking projects?
A: Yes. This book has 3 different rug hooking projects.
Q: I feel like I have too many hobbies and not enough time. How quickly can I pick up the skills needed to be an intermediate level punch needling artist?
A: You can become better instantly, by applying my simple and short yet highly effective 'hacks' to get better at punch needle.
Satisfy your bug to punch needle today.
Grab your punch needle and take action now...
Scroll up and add this book to your cart!