Investigates and questions the scientific consensus on the origins of civilization
Do we, the human species, really know who we are or where we came from or how we originated or our place in the cosmos? Or is much of what we have been taught wrong or misguided or possibly even blatant lies intended to keep people in power and everyone else in line?
Exploring alternative theories on the establishment of society and civilization, Hidden History: Ancient Aliens and the Suppressed Origins of Civilization looks at a variety of dissenting, suppressed, and forbidden accounts of history and the origins of humanity. It takes a broad and inclusive survey of historical documents, various theories, and a wide array of perspectives to explore what conventional wisdom might have gotten right and wrong.
The book serves as a useful introduction into the suppressed accounts of the origins of modern civilization. It combines cutting-edge science with metaphysical, spiritual, and even paranormal views, daring to ask whether there might be a better explanation for humanity's existence and the origins of civilization than the current scientific consensus.
Hidden History looks at the multiverse and parallel dimensions, the ancient alien theory, metaphysics, and hypotheses beyond physical perception, the eleven dimensions of string theory, radio telescopes that penetrate to the event horizon of our universe, mathematical equations that take us where no one has gone before, and the world-wide sharing of experiences old and new that speak of long forgotten ancient mythologies that reveal historical truths.
With more than 120 photos and graphics, this tome is richly illustrated. Its helpful bibliography provides sources for further exploration, and an extensive index adds to its usefulness. This fascinating book is a thorough investigation and examination of the mysteries surrounding early civilizations, their myths, legends, histories, monuments-and lasting legacies.
About the Author
Part I: Origins of the Cosmos
1. Prime Theory - The Big Bang
2. Natural Alternative Theories - Quasi Steady State; Eternal Inflation; A Mirror Universe; Colliding in Higher Dimensions; Gravity Over the Rainbow; The Slow Thaw; A Cyclic Universe; White Holes and Alternate Universes
3. Alien Alternative Theories - Metaphysics, Spirituality, and Religion; A Digitally Simulated Universe; Intervention from Beyond
Part II: The Emergence of Life
1. Prime Theory - The Great Chasm
2. Natural Alternative Theories - The World of RNA; Fire and Ice; Molecules With Feet of Clay; Buried at Sea; The Gaia Hypothesis
3. Alien Alternative Theories - Biological SETI and Panspermia; DNA Doctors; Physical Intervention
Part III: The First Humans
1. Prime Theory - Lucy the Australopithecus Afarensis
2. Natural Alternative Theories - The Anthropic Principle; Biocentrism; The March of Evolution; Panpsychism
3. Alien Alternative Theories - Zecharia Sitchin and the Coming of the Gods; Jehovah and the Demiurge; Discovering Aliens in the Mirror
Part IV: Expansion
1. Prime Theory - Out of Africa
2. Natural Alternative Theories - Ancient Civilizations and Mistaken Identities; Diffusion and the Spread of Ideas; The First People of Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Americas, Antarctica
3. Alien Alternative Theories - The Problem of Time; The Jewish Exodus; The Hopi Migration; The Aztec Journey; The Mysterious Mound Builders; Power Points and Energy Stations
Part V: Early Civilization
1. Prime Theory - The Mesopotamian / Egyptian Genesis
2. Natural Alternative Theories - Mysteries of Göbekli Tepe; Artifact Anomalies; the Americas
3. Alien Alternative Theories - The "Face" on Mars; The Nazca Lines; Stonehenge; Egyptian Pyramids; Sacsayhuamán and Beyond
Part VI: Origins
1. Prime Theory - A Purpose for Lost Civilizations
2. Natural Alternative Theories - The Rise of Atlantis and the Coming of the Flood; Studies in Stone; The Message of the Myth
3. Alien Alternative Theories - A Space of Time; Life in the Test Tube
Part VII: Future Possibilities - Suppressed History; Alternative Theories; Ancient Aliens; Hidden Origins; Future Scenarios; Summary