Footwear and Foot Orthoses provides students and clinicians with a guide to the information they require to underpin their clinical decision making. Pocket Podiatry provides all the essential information for a modern Podiatric practice. Examination and diagnosis, aetiology, prognosis and management are provided in a practical and informative manner. With its clarity and portability, students will find the Pocket Podiatry series an invaluable companion to their studies, whilst practitioners will appreciate its clinical orientation and concise format.
- Relevant - focuses on key information
- Convenient - handy sized volumes can easily be carried in coat pocket
- Practical - Core theory and a maximum of clinical emphasis
- Accessible - user-friendly format with summaries and helpful tips
- Specialist - written specifically for Podiatrists by true experts
- Clear - full colour design throughout
A new series of pocketbooks specifically written for podiatry students and practitioners that answers all your questions on the main areas of study and practice, in handy, affordable, full colour volumes specially designed for quick reference and ease of access.
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)