Equipped with the #1 guide to help kids (and their parents) with science homework, students will be able to quickly find the definitions and illustrated examples that will enable them to solve many of the science challenges they face. Covering everything from "acceleration" to "zygote," Stress-Free Science:
- Is perfect for both kids and their parents looking for help with science homework and the tools to ace the class!
- Provides students in grades 4-8 with hundreds of science terms and kid-friendly definitions, full-color illustrations, and examples.
- Covers subjects like physical sciences, Earth sciences, life sciences, basic science equipment, and measurement and units.
- Helps students complete science tasks with confidence.
- Will help with any science assignment, project, or experiment.
This well-organized and easy-to-follow quick reference guide includes illustrated, concise explanations of the most common terms used in general science classes. Packed with strategies to help students get better grades and master science concepts without any headaches, this science study guide also includes a handy reference section, complete with commonly used formulas, measurement conversions, charts detailing household chemicals and acids and bases, instructions for using science equipment safely, tips on following the scientific process, and information on graphing results and data.
After teaching science for more than 15 years, Laurie E. Westphal, Ed.D., now works as a gifted education and science consultant. She enjoys developing and presenting staff development on low-stress differentiation strategies and using menus, working with teachers to assist them in developing lessons to meet the needs of their advanced students.