With a new editor at the helm, Electrotherapy: Evidence-Based Practice (formerly Clayton's Electrotherapy) is back in its 12th edition, continuing to uphold the standard of clinical research and evidence base for which it has become renowned.
This popular textbook comprehensively covers the use of electrotherapy in clinical practice and includes the theory which underpins that practice. Over recent years the range of therapeutic agents involved and the scope for their use have greatly increased and the new edition includes and evaluates the latest evidence and most recent developments in this fast-growing field.
Tim Watson brings years of clinical, research and teaching experience to the new edition, with a host of new contributors, all leaders in their specialty.
- Evidence, evidence, evidence!
- Contributions from field leaders
- New clinical reasoning model to inform decision making
- All chapters completely revised
- New layout, breaking up what is sometimes a difficult subject into manageable chunks
- Part of the Physiotherapy Essentials series - core textbooks for both students and lecturers
- Online image bank now available! Log on to http://evolve.elsevier.com/Watson/electrotherapy and type in your unique pincode for access to over 170 downloadable images
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)