The third edition of this popular and useful text has been thoroughly updated to reflect the many major changes that have taken place in community nursing, making it an invaluable and up-to-date reference for all community nursing courses.
- 'Real-life' case-studies link theory and practice, and promote further enquiry
- Discussion points encourage student reflection on methods of enhancing their professional and practice development
- A framework approach promotes development of practice
- Key issues begin, and Summaries end, each chapter to aid studying
- References and recommended reading promote depth and breadth of study.
- Thorough revision to reflect changes in community nursing
- More emphasis on public health reflects current government emphasis
- New chapters on:
- Chronic disease management
- Educational FrameworksCollaborative working Occupational Health NursesAdvanced Nurse PractitionersNurse prescribing
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)