Regimes of Twentieth-Century Germany is a concise theory of and empirical study on action consciousness as an integral dimension of historical consciousness with specific emphasis on National Socialist Germany and the German Democratic Republic.
Marc Voss is Founder and Executive Director of the Regimes Museum, USA. He works as an adjunct faculty member at Chapman University, USA, is the lead editor of the R.M. Journal, and has authored several works.
2. Research Subject, Objectives, and Hypotheses
3. On the Need to Incorporate an Action Component in History Didactics
4. Review of Select Previous Research
5. A Concise Theory of Action Consciousness
6. Research Methodology and Approach
7. Research Results
8. Extending Reach and Role of History Didactics