The Textbook of Rabbit Medicine second edition is the completely revised and updated new edition of Frances Harcourt Brown's acclaimed text covering all aspects of rabbit medicine. While the authoritative and evidence-based approach that made the original book so successful has been retained, in this new second edition well-known rabbit expert Molly Varga adds a stronger clinical focus that makes the Textbook invaluable as a point-of-care resource as well as a respected reference. With many additional features introduced for this update, the Textbook of Rabbit Medicine second edition remains the definitive and comprehensive reference of choice for all veterinary practitioners seeking information on the pet rabbit.
- Comprehensive, in-depth and authoritative coverage of the health and diseases of the domestic rabbit
- Detailed and explicit line artwork provides a clear understanding of physiological processes
- A practical, evidence-based resource for the effective treatment of pet rabbits.
- Entire text reviewed and updated by a leading expert, with major revision of therapeutics, anaesthesia, abscesses and neurology chapters.
- New clinical emphasis with clinical tips boxes throughout the text increase its practical focus
- Ancillary website presents clips of key procedures, an image library and podcasts
- Completely redesigned with more user-friendly text layout and full colour throughout.
- Many more illustrations specially commissioned for this edition
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)