My journey to enjoying my life is a heartfelt, dynamic true-life story of Karin. This must-read book details the events of her early childhood abuse and her struggles with the feeling of being unloved, and the fears that developed from her fight to just be normal.
Karin takes you on a dynamic journey of how she dealt with the emotional pain of abuse, how God healed her broken heart and made her whole again. She will take you on a step by step journey dealing with every aspect of how to take back your life. How to overcome addictive behaviour patterns and find peace in your life again.
This book outlines the truth from God's Word about who you are and how to be free from your past. It is a practical, easy-to-read, step by step book which will enhance every reader's walk with God and aid with the internal healing so desperately needed by abused people.
1. Take courage
2. In The Beginning
3. The Treadmill of my Life
4. The Healing Process
5. My Journey to Learning Forgiveness
6. My Journey to Learning to Casting all My Cares
7. My Journey to Healing My Emotions
8. My Journey to Changing My Words
9. My Journey to Changing My Thoughts
10. My Journey to Learning How to Park My Mind.
11. My Journey to Learning Gratitude
12 My Journey to Improving My Self-talk
13. My journey to Godly Habits
14. My Journey to Enjoying My Life