Advances in Agronomy, Volume 165,
the latest release in this leading reference on agronomy, contains a variety of updates and highlights new advances in the field. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors, with this release including chapters on Urban Anthropogenic Soils - A Review, Epichloe spp. And Serendipita indica Endophytic Fungi: Functions in Plant-Soil Relations, Heating Up a Cold Case: Applications of Analytical Pyrolysis GC/MS to Assess Molecular Biomarkers in Peat, The problem with "Apparent Electrical Conductivity¿ in Soil Electromagnetic Induction Studies, and more.
- Includes numerous, timely, state-of-the-art reviews on the latest advancements in agronomy
- Features distinguished, well recognized authors from around the world
- Builds upon this venerable and iconic review series
- Covers the extensive variety and breadth of subject matter in the crop and soil sciences
1. Urban Anthropogenic Soils - A Review Jeffrey L. Howard 2. Epichloe spp. And Serendipita indica Endophytic Fungi: Functions in Plant-Soil Relations M. R. Mosaddeghi, F. Hosseini, M. A. Hajabbasi, M. R. Sabzalian and M. Sepehri 3. Heating Up a Cold Case: Applications of Analytical Pyrolysis GC/MS to Assess Molecular Biomarkers in Peat Kristy Klein, Miriam Gross-Schmölders, Christine Alewell and Jens Leifeld 4. The problem with "Apparent Electrical Conductivity¿ in Soil Electromagnetic Induction Studies Juan Herrero, Irish Lorraine B. Pabuayon 5. Potential Use of Cover Crops for Soil and Water Conservation, Nutrient Management, and Climate Change Adaptation Across the Tropics Jorge A. Delgado, Victor H. Barrera Mosquera, Jeffrey R. Alwang, Alexis Villacis-Aveiga, Yamil E. Cartagena Ayala, Donna Neer, Carlos Monar and Luis O. Escudero Lopez 6. Ameliorating Dense Clay Subsoils to Increase the Yield of Rain-fed Crops Peter Sale, Ehsan Tavakkoll, Roger Armstrong, Nigel Wilhelm, Caixian Tang, Jack Desbiollels, Bill Malcolm, Garry O'Leary, Geoffrey Dean, David Davenport, Sam Henty and Murray Hart