Now in its seventh edition,Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspectiveprovides the
most comprehensive, lively and engaging introduction to the behaviour of consumers in
Europe and around the world.
The new slimline edition has 13 chapters, maintaining its breadth of coverage and making it
ideal for second- and third-year undergraduates as well as Master's students.
The book links consumer behaviour theory with the real-life problems faced by practitioners
in many ways:
- Marketing opportunity, Marketing pitfallsandMulticultural dimensionsboxes
throughout the text illustrate the impact consumer behaviour has on marketing
- Consumer behaviour as I see itboxes feature marketing academics talking about the
relevance ofconsumer behaviourissues to their everyday work.
- BrandnewCase studiesabout European companies and topics give deep insights into
the world of consumer behaviour.
- New coverage of sustainable consumption, emerging technologies, social media and
online behaviour is woven throughout this edition.
- Online materials including multiple-choice questions andlinks to useful websites are
available on the book's website atwww.pearsoned.co.uk/solomon