offers an extensive examination of how new technologies are changing the nature of literary studies, from scholarly editing and literary criticism, to interactive fiction and immersive environments.
- A complete overview exploring the application of computing in literary studies
- Includes the seminal writings from the field
- Focuses on methods and perspectives, new genres, formatting issues, and best practices for digital preservation
- Explores the new genres of hypertext literature, installations, gaming, and web blogs
- The Appendix serves as an annotated bibliography
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)