Learn how to install, configure and implement the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) - the invaluable tool for anyone deploying a centralized log management solution for servers and apps.
You will see how to use and configure Elastic Stack independently and alongside Puppet. Each chapter includes real-world examples and practical troubleshooting tips, enabling you to get up and running with Elastic Stack in record time. Fully customizable and easy to use, Elastic Stack enables you to be on top of your servers all the time, and resolve problems for your clients as fast as possible. Supported by Puppet and available with various plugins.
Get started with Beginning Elastic Stack
today and see why many consider Elastic Stack the best option for server log management.
What You Will Learn:
Who This Book Is For:
- Install and configure Logstash
- Use Logstash with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Use Logstash with Puppet and Foreman
- Centralize data processing
Anyone working on multiple servers who needs to search their logs using a web interface. It is ideal for server administrators who have just started their job and need to look after multiple servers efficiently.
1. Getting Started With Logstash
2. Getting Started With Elasticsearch
3. Getting Started with Kibana
4. Working With Remote Servers
5. Configuring Logstash for Services and System Logs
6. Graphite Monitoring and Graphs
7. Configuring Elasticsearch Watcher
8. Securing the ELK Stack with Shield
9. Logstash Plugins
10. Managing the ELK Stack with Puppet and Foreman