Learn how to use Zoho Creator effectively to benefit your business. This book takes you through a number of real-life scenarios and teaches you how to use Zoho Creator to create solutions for your business, with no technical background needed and with little to no coding required.
Sound too good to be true? Not with Zoho Creator. With the help of this book
you can create a fully-functional cloud-based app that manages your company information, is elegant to use, and cost-effective to maintain. Get started today.
Technology makes our lives easier and there are a large number of resources on offer to help with various tasks, including managing business information. With all the tools, apps, and services to choose from, it is still a daunting and often expensive undertaking for businesses to create solutions that fit their specific requirements. Mastering Zoho Creator
will guide you through all of this.
What You'll Learn
Who This Book Is For
- Build Zoho Creator applications properly from the ground up
- Design with the user in mind
- Design with the data in mind
- Create and launch real world business applications, such as real estate management system
- Integrate your app with external tools and services
- Extend the capabilities of other Zoho offerings such as CRM
- Add advanced features by coding in Deluge scripting language
- Small business owners and solopreneurs who want to create business applications and solution to solve their day-to-day problems without the need for prior technical knowledge, coding, or the help of programmers and expensive external consultants.
- Solution providers and consultants who want to learn the ins and outs of Zoho tools and create world-class business applications for their clients quickly and efficiently.
Ali Shabdar is a Marketing and Technology Advisor working with a number of SMBs internationally. He has studied Electrical Engineering, IT, and Marketing and has more than 15 years of experience in the information technology and marketing industries. He has worked with the Zoho suite since early 2008, and helped many SMBs and solopreneurs to improve productivity, manage processes, increase sales, and serve clients efficiently and more effectively by utilizing Zoho's offerings. When designing cloud-based systems, Ali utilizes his applied knowledge in business process management, user experience and usability design, databases, and computer programming, which result in well-crafted solutions for real life problems.
1. Zoho Suite From 10,000 feet
2. Fundamentals of Building Software
3. Create Your First Application
4. Creating Your Second Application
5. Taking Your Application to the Next Level
6. More Deluge
7. Building a Complete Real Estate Management Application
8. Connecting Your Application to the World
9. What's Next?