Vertical gardening is the art of growing plants vertically, usually on a wall or frame. This gardening style has recently risen to popularity, but has actually been around for centuries!
Vertical gardening is not only a fun and rewarding endeavor, a vertical garden is also aesthetically appealing and can spice up any plain wall inside or outside of your home!
As you will discover in this book, you can grow a huge range of plants in a vertical garden, including vegetables, flowers, vines, and more!
In this book you will learn all about vertical gardening and how you can design your own! You will even be given step by step instructions for creating your own vertical structure and turning it into a beautiful garden!
You will learn about how to design a vertical garden, along with how to choose and create a suitable watering system for your plants.
This book will serve as a one stop guide on everything you need to know for successful vertical gardening!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- What is vertical gardening
- Why you should try vertical gardening
- The basics of vertical garden design
- The equipment you need to make a vertical garden
- The different watering systems and which to choose
- How to make a vertical garden step by step
- How to maintain your vertical garden
- Much, much more!