Trying to make sense of making an argument? This straightforward book breaks down how to build a convincing argument for any type of assessment.
- Find out what an academic argument is - and what it is not
- Develop a toolkit for structuring an argument effectively
- Learn how to use evidence and counterarguments to back up your position.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you'll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it's writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
1. What is an argument?
2. Where do I start?
3. How do I generate ideas?
4. What is MY argument?
5. How do I structure my argument?
6. How do I support my argument?
7. How do I deal with counter-arguments?
8. How do I write a good argument?
9. What makes a killer conclusion?
10. How do I do better next time?