Covers iOS 7 for iPad 2, iPad 3rd/4th generation, and iPad mini
My iPad offers a full-color, fully illustrated, step-by-step resource for anyone using an iPad or iPad mini running iOS 7. Each task is presented in easy-to-follow steps-each with corresponding visuals that are numbered to match the step they refer to. Notes and sidebars offer additional insight into using the iPad without the need to search through paragraphs of text to find the information you need. Tasks are clearly titled to help you quickly and easily find things you want to accomplish. Everything you need to know (or didn't know was possible) is covered in this e-book. From setup and configuration to using apps like iBooks, Reminders, Calendar, Pages, and Maps, each task is clearly illustrated and easy to follow. Learn how to use the iPad's two cameras to take pictures and video, and share them with friends or chat with them live.
Learn how to:
* Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
* Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
* Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands
* Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
* Surf the Web, and send and receive email
* Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
* Secure your iPad
* Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
* Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad
* Use iTunes to manage and sync iPad content with your computer
* Stream audio and video to Apple TV and other devices
* Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices in your vicinity
* Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
* Stay organized with the Calendar app
* Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family, or to conduct video conferences
* Use Pages and Numbers to create documents and spreadsheets
* Use Keynote to build and display presentations
Gary Rosenzweig is an Internet entrepreneur, software developer, and technology writer. He runs CleverMedia, Inc., which produces websites, computer games, apps, and podcasts.
CleverMedia's largest site, MacMost.com, features video tutorials for Apple enthusiasts. It includes many videos on using Macs, iPhones, and iPads. Gary has written numerous computer books, including ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University, MacMost.com Guide to Switching to the Mac, Special Edition Using Director MX, and My Pages (for Mac).
Gary lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife, Debby, and daughter, Luna. He has a computer science degree from Drexel University and a master's degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
More iPad Tutorials and Book Updates: http://macmost.com/ipadguide/