Teachers are leaving education at an alarming rate.
Teacher burnout, an ever-looming issue, affects new and veteran teachers alike. Jaclyn Reuter's The Resilient Educator delves into this growing problem and equips teachers with strategies they can start using today, in hopes of keeping more teachers in their classrooms.
You'll learn about:
- Managing a full-time teaching job alongside your full-time life.
- Setting limits and re-prioritizing your personal goals.
- Redefining professional success in the classroom
In The Resilient Educator, Reuter uses her personal journey from burnt-out teacher to thriving practitioner as a guide for struggling teachers on their own paths towards rediscovering the joys of this vocation. Written for new teachers and experienced educators alike, Reuter's book provides actionable steps to combat teacher burnout and work towards a thriving teaching career.
- The power of small mindset shifts on productivity.
- The importance of resilience in education.
- The value of living our vocation.
A true vocation, like teaching, is not easy to come by. Now that we've found it, we need to hold on with both hands. The Resilient Educator helps struggling educators just like you rekindle their love of teaching and commit to staying in their classrooms.
Our resilience is what will fuel the next generation of learners.