"The Yogi Philosophy may be divided into several great branches, or fields. What is known as "Hatha Yoga" deals with the physical body and its control; its welfare; its health; its preservation; its laws, etc. What is known as 'Raja Yoga' deals with the Mind; its control; its development; its unfoldment, etc. What is known as 'Bhakti Yoga' deals with the Love of the Absolute-God. What is known as 'Gnani Yoga' deals with the scientific and intellectual knowing of the great questions regarding Life and what lies back of Life-the Riddle of the Universe." So begins "A Series of Lessons in Gnani Yoga (The Yoga of Wisdom)" by Yogi Ramacharaka.
||Neeland Media LLC
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
- Title page
- THE FIRST LESSON. THE ONE.
- THE SECOND LESSON. OMNIPRESENT LIFE.
- THE THIRD LESSON. THE CREATIVE WILL.
- THE FOURTH LESSON. THE UNITY OF LIFE.
- THE FIFTH LESSON. THE ONE AND THE MANY.
- THE SIXTH LESSON. WITHIN THE MIND OF THE ONE.
- THE SEVENTH LESSON. COSMIC EVOLUTION.
- THE EIGHTH LESSON. THE ASCENT OF MAN.
- THE NINTH LESSON. METEMPSYCHOSIS.
- THE TENTH LESSON. SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.
- THE ELEVENTH LESSON. THE LAW OF KARMA.
- THE TWELFTH LESSON. OCCULT MISCELLANY.