With the advent of Material Design, developers can no longer overlook its importance and resourcefulness in web design and development. However, incorporating this toolkit in the web application can be quite a juggle. Compared to other design languages available in the market today, Materialize is the only one that adds depth and motion to its application elements.
Ideal for web designers and developers, Introducing Materialize
is your comprehensive training guide to the newest design language you need to learn.
What You'll Learn
Who This Book Is For
- Learn why Materialize is so popular and resourceful
- Get up and Running with this awesome toolkit
- Quick start with Materialize and creating unique designs
- Downloading and Installing the framework
- Get a grip on the fundamentals of Material Design
- Gather comprehensive knowledge about the framework
- Unearth the potential of this framework for real time implementation
(Apress, 2015).He has exposure to coffeescript and angularJS. He's also been involved in building training material for HTML, CSS and jQuery for twenty19.com, which is a portal for providing training for fresher/interns. In his free time, he enjoys listening to music and is also an avid photographer who likes taking unique photos.
A senior technical writer by profession, Aravind Shenoy
's core interests are technical Writing, content writing, content development, web design, and business analysis. A music buff and engineering graduate from the Manipal Institute of Technology and an author of several books, he is a keen learner and always believes that there is always a steep learning curve as Life is all about learning.