Year One of Practice Transition: The Necessary Guide to Success presents a comprehensive guide on relevant methods and strategies that can be used by neurology and neuromodulation fellows who are transitioning to clinical practice. This includes descriptions of the most practical methodology and business development, along with clear guidance on transitioning research to practice. The book is the first to directly address the challenges of autonomous growth of clinical practice and business and professional development.
- Covers neuromodulation practice implementation, including DBS, VNS, PET, and more
- Features walk-through boxes to advise on best practices
- Reviews the most relevant innovative tools in brain and spinal cord stimulation
- Reviews CT, MRI and ECT imaging techniques
1. Research and Practice Strategies 2. Deep Brain stimulation (DBS) 3. Spinal Cord Stimulation and Drug Delivery 4. Peripheral Nerve Stimulation 5. Computed Tomography Imaging (CT) 6. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) 7. Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) 8. Positron-Emission Tomography Imaging (PET) 9. Implanted Direct Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS) 10. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)