Excel 2013 On Demand is built from the ground up for today's beginning-to-intermediate-level Exceluser. Like every book in the On Demand Series, it teaches visually, using an easy, friendly, full-color format designed to "show you how," instead of "telling you how." But that's not all. This book:
* Combines step-by-step training with quick-reference material users can rely on long after they've mastered the core skills they need
* Provides easy-to-follow task-based coverage of the techniques you'll use most often, presenting most tasks in just one or two pages
* Offers in-depth coverage of all new MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) exam objectives, so you can use it as a study guide to enhance your job prospects or current career
* Provides additional end-of-chapter workshops, plus even more hands-on projects online
* Includes a complete practical troubleshooting guide
* Helps you upgrade by presenting New Feature icons, plus a detailed list of new features indexed to the pages where they're covered
Simply put, no other book offers beginning-to-intermediate-level Excelusers this much simplicity, usable content, flexibility, and value.
Steve Johnson has written more than 80 books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Adobe InDesign CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Flash Professional CS5, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2013 and 2010, Microsoft Office 2008 for the Macintosh, and Apple OS X Mountain Lion. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc., which writes and produces software training. When he is not staying up late writing, he enjoys coaching baseball, playing golf, gardening, and spending time with his wife, Holly, and three children, JP, Brett, and Hannah. Steve and his family live in Northern California, but can also be found visiting family all over the western United States.