DrSc Ivan A. Parinov received the MSc in Mechanics from the Rostov State University, Mechanics and Mathematics Department in 1978 (Rostov-on-Don, Russia), the PhD in Physics and Mathematics from the Rostov State University in 1990 and the DrSc in Techniques from the South-Russian State Technical University in 2008. He is Corresponding Member of Russian Engineering Academy (2014) He is working in the I. I. Vorovich Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences Institute of the Southern Federal University (former Rostov State University) from 1978. Today, he is Chief Research Fellow. He has head in 1993-2017 the Research Grants and Programs from Soros Foundation, Collaboration for Basic Science and Education (COBASE, USA), Russian Foundation for Basic Research (13 grants), Russian Ministry for Science and Education (8 grants and scientific proposals). He has published about 300 scientifictechnical publications among them 22 monographs (in particular, 4 books published with Sprin
ger and 12 books with Nova Science Publishers), additionally 3 books are in press. He has 12 Russian and Soviet patents and 3 certificates on Russian state registration of programs for computer. His developments were awarded 26 gold medals and special awards of European exhibitions. DrSc Ivan A. Parinov is reviewer of Zentralblatt fur Mathematik (Germany) and Mathematical Reviews (USA) from 1994 (above 450 reviews), review papers of journal SOP Transactions on Theoretical Physics (Scientific Online Publishing) from 2013. He was INTAS expert (2004), FP-7 expert (2010), ERA.NET RUS expert (2011, 2015, 2017) and he is the Russian Academy of Science expert (from 2016), the Russian Foundation for Basic Research expert (from 2017), the Russian Science Foundation (from 2017) and Russian Federal expert of scientific-technical area (2012-2018). He is winner of competition of the Russian Department of Education and Science (2014-2016 and 2017-2019) on direction "Organization of Fulfillment of the Scientific Researches". DrSc Ivan A. Parinov is Active Member of the New York Academy of Sciences (1994), member of the American Mathematical Society (from 1996), the European Mathematical Society (from 1998) and The Indian Structural Integrity Society (from 2016). He has honorary title "Honorary Member of All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers" (2008). His research interests include R&D of novel materials and composites (in particular, high-temperature superconductors and ferropiezoelectrics), fracture mechanics and strength physics, acoustic emission, optics, mathematical modeling, different applications of advanced materials and composites.
Dr. Shun-Hsyung Chang
received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from National Sun-Yat Sen University, Taiwan, in 1990. Afterwards, he served as an associate professor and has been a professor since 1997 in the Department of Electrical Engineering at National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung, Taiwan, where he was the chairman 1998~2003. He also had served as the Vice President of National Kaohsiung Marine University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, during 2003~2006. He is a professor in the Department of Microelectronic Engineering at this university presently. He has published over 250 technical papers. His research interests include underwater signal processing, electrical engineering, and communication engineering. His outstanding performance in research brought him great honor. In 1984, he was granted The Creative Youth prize by the Ministry of Education. He received the Long-Term Paper Award, organized by Acer Incorporated, in 1994, 1996 and 1998. He and his graduate students won the Third Prize of Graduate Team in TI-Taiwan 1994 DSP Design Championship. He also obtained the Distinguished Award in the contest of Special Topic of Communication System in graduate division held by the Ministry of Education in 2000. He contributes greatly in editorship. He was the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Marine Science and Technology 1998~2001, of which he is an editor at present. He is currently the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Ocean and Underwater Technology 2008-2011.
Dr. Vijay Kumar Gupta
received Master's and PhD Degree from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in 1994 and 2003, respectively. He is working at Professor at PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur. He is currently Head of the Mechanical Discipline. He has received various grants from different government agencies such as Department of Science and Technology. He was awarded "ISAMPE K. Suryanarayan Rao Memorial Senior student award for R&D in smart technology for Year 2003". He was a JSPS Short term invitation fellow during December 07, 2015 to February 04, 2016. He has published 18 journal papers and more than 20 conference papers. He is reviewer of Journal of Smart Materials and Structures, Journal of Sound and Vibration and other journals. He is senior member of IEEE, member of SPIE and ASME. His research interest includes Smart Structures, Mechanical Vibrations and Condition Monitoring, Finite Element Analysis, Mechatronics and Robotics.
1. S. M. Afonin. Coded Control of Piezoactuator Nano- and Microdisplacement for Mechatronics Systems. National Research University of Electronic Technology (Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology, MIET) Moscow, Russia
2. AMIT GAHLAUT, SANDEEP KUMAR PARASHAR. On free vibration analysis of FGPM cylindrical shell excited under d15
effect. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan, India
3. S. Anil Kumar, N.C. Mahendra Babu. Sequential Cold Expansion and Resulting Beneficial Residual Stress Prediction around Adjacent Fastener Holes. Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bengaluru, India
4. S. Arora, K. Kabra, G. Sharma. Structural and Electronic properties of CuS: Theory and Experiment. Department of Pure & Applied Phy
sics, University of Kota, Kota, India
5. S. V. Belenov,a
V. S. Menshchikov,a
N. Yu. Tabachkova,c
S. A. Kirakosyan,a
V. E. Gutermana
. Post-treatment of Pt-M
=Cu,Co,Ni)/C electrocatalysts with different distribution of metals in nanoparticles: evolution of structure and activity.
aSouthern Federal University, Chemistry Department, Rostov-on-Don, Russia; bSouthern Federal University, Physical Department, Rostov-on-Don, Russia; cNational University of Science and Technology «MISIS», Moscow, Russia
6. Biranchi Panda, Suvash Chandra Paul, Ming Jen Tan. Linking geopolymer kinetics to material fresh property for construction-scale additive manufacturing process. Singapore Centre for 3D Pr
inting, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
7. Boris V. Bondarev. Matrix density. Distribution function of electrons in atom. New calculation of energy levels of electrons. Moscow Aviation Institute, Moscow, Russia
8. Brijesh Kumar Singh, Vipul Gupta, Swati Agrawal, V. K. Gupta, P. K. Kankar. Comparative Study of Cantilever Carbon Nanotube with Carbon Nanotube System. Machine Dynamics and Vibrations Laboratory, Mechanical Engineering Department, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, India
9. I.Zh. Bunin1, V.A. Chanturiya1, N.E. Anashkina1, M.V. Ryazantseva1, G.K. Khachatryan2. Influence of Nanosecond Electromagnetic Pulses on the Structural Characteristics, Physico-Chemical and Technological Properties of Diamonds.
titute of Comprehensive Exploitation of Mineral Resources of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPKON RAS), Moscow, Russia; 2
Central Research Institute of Geological Exploration for Base and Precious Metals, Moscow, Russia
10. N.I. Buravchuk1
, O.V. Guryanova1
, M. A. Jani2
, E. P. Putri2,3
. Mineral additives from technogenic raw materials.
I. I. Vorovich Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences Institute, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
University of 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya, Indonesia
Khon Kaen Universi
ty, Khon Kaen, Thailand
11. Dinara Gapeyenko, Prashant Jamwal, Dhawal Shah. Molecular Dynamics Simulations to design novel solvents for deep desulfurization. School of Engineering, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan
12. Elsen Ronando, Muaffaq Achmad Jani, Ery Sadewa. STUDY OF BIO-COMPOSITES TO SEARCH AND CHARACTERIZE SUITABLE MATERIAL FOR HUMAN. Informatics Engineering Department, University of 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya, Indonesia
13. A.A. Eremin1, R. Lammering2. PROPAGATION AND ATTENUATION OF ELASTIC GUIDED WAVES IN LAMINATE FIBER-REINFORCED COMPOSITE PLATES.
1Kuban State University, Krasnodar, Russia; 2Helmut-Schmidt-University/University of the Federal Armed Forces, Hamburg, Germany
14. E.V. Glushkov, N.V. Glushkova, O.M. Miakisheva. ULTRASONIC AIR-COUPLED NON-DESTRUCTIVE EVALUATION AND CHARACTERISATION OF MATERIALS. Institute for Mathematics,
Mechanics and Informatics, Kuban State University, Krasnodar, Russia
15. Ie.Ie. Gorbenko1, E.P. ?roitskaya2, E.A. Pilipenko2, I.A. Verbenko3, Yu.I. Yurasov3,4. Third-order Fuchs elastic constants and the pressure derivatives of the second-order elastic constants for compressed Ne and Ar in the model of deformable atoms.
University, Lugansk, Ukraine;
Donetsk A.A. Galkin Physics and Technology Institute, Donetsk, Ukraine; 3Research Institute of Physics, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia; 4Southern Scientific Centre RAS, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
16. L.V. Grigoryev1
, V.G. Nefedov2
, A.V. Mikhailov3
, O.V. Shakin4
. The investigation photoelectrical and optoacoustic properties structure ZnO-ferroelectric.
ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia;
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, St. Petersburg, Russia;
Vavilov Optical Research Institute, St.Petersburg, Russia; 4Ioffe Research Institute RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia
17. L.?. Igumnov1, I.V. Vorobtsov1, ?.N. Petrov2. THREE-DIMENSIONAL BOUNDARY-ELEMENT MODELING OF TRANSVERSAL VIBRATIONS OF A POROELASTIC PLATE.
1Research Institute for Mechanics, National Reasearch Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia; 2Research and Education Center «Materials», Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
18. V. V. Ilyasov1, B. C. Meshi1, D. K. Pham1, Ch.V. Nguyen2,3, O. M. Holodova1, T. P. Zhdanova1, I.
, N. V. Prutsakova1
, I. G. Popova1
. Laser-induced engineering of surface structures and properties on oxygen-adsorbed TiC(111) surface: First-principles calculations.
Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia,
Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Viet Nam, 3School of Mechanical Engineering, Le Quy Don Technical University, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
19. G. Iovane1
, A.V. Nasedkin2
. NEW MATHEMATICAL AND FINITE ELEMENT MODELS WITH DISSIPATIONS FOR MULTIFERROIC
MEDIA WITH VOIDS. 1
Department of Computer Science, University of Salerno
Institute of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-
20. P.G. Ivanochkin, S.A. Danilchenko, E.S. Novikov, D.S. Manturov. Study of Physical, Mechanical and Tribological Properties of Nanocomposites Based on Oil-Filled Polymers.
Rostov State Transport University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
21. D.P. Jena, K. Mohapatra. BENCHMARK ANALYSIS OF A HELMHOLTZ RESONATOR FOR ESTIMATING ACOUSTIC METAMATERIAL PROPERTIES. National Institute of Technology, Industrial Design Department, Rourkela, India
22. A.A. Khokhryakova1, A.V. Nasedkin1, A.A. Nasedkina1, A. Rajagopal2. FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS OF CYMBAL TRANSDUCER FROM POROUS PIEZOCERAMICS PZT-4 WITH VARIOUS MATERIAL PROPERTIES. 1
Institute of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-
Department of Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
23. E. Kirillova¹, W.Seemann2
, M. Shevtsova1,2
Modeling of contact stresses for Condition Monitoring using finite-elements method and semianalytical methods.
Department of Civil Engineering, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
Institute of Engineering Mechanics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
24. I.V. Kolesnikov, N.A. Myasnikova, D.S. Manturov, Ph.V. Myasnikov. THE STUDY OF TRIBOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF COMPOSITES BASED ON PHENYLONE AND HYBRID FILLER. Rostov State Transport University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
25. C. Lin1
, A. Kaewlaoyoong2
, C.T. Vu1
, W.Y. Huang1
. Treatment of dioxin-contaminated soil by organic waste co-composting system.
1National Kaohsiung Marine University, Department of Marine Environmental Engineering, Kaohsiung, Taiwan; 2National Kaohsiung First Un
iversity of Science and Technology, Department of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
26. Maula Nafi1, Abdul Halik1, Ivan A. Parinov2, Shun-Hsyung Chang3. APPLICATION OF BOTTOM ASH REINFORCED ALUMINUM METAL MATRIX COMPOSITE FOR MOTORCYCLE DISC BRAKE.
1University of 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya, Indonesia; 2Southern Federal University, Russia; 3National Kaohsiung University, Taiwan
27. Yu.F. Migal, V.I. Kolesnikov. Diffusion method of steel boriding without formation of iron borides. Rostov State Transport University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
28. Mikhail V. Golub1, Anders E. Boström2, Olga V. Doroshenko1. Modelling of Elastic Wave Propagation Through Damaged Interface via Effective Spring Boundary Conditions.
1Institute for Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics, Ku
ban State University, Krasnodar, Russia; 2
Division of Dynamics, Department of Applied Mechanics, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden
29. Mithilesh K. Dikshit1, Pravin E. Ingle2. Investigation of Mechanical Properties of CNT Reinforced Epoxy Nanocomposite: A Molecular Dynamic Simulations. 1Department of Mechanical Engineering, K L University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur, AP, India; 2Department of Mechanical Engineering, KJCEMR, Pune, Maharashtra, India
30. Muralimohan Cheepu1, V. Muthupandi2, B. Srinivas3, Woo Seong Che1. Interfacial microstructures and characterization of the titanium - stainless steel friction welds using interlayer technique.
Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Kyungsung University, Busan, Republic of Korea; 2Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technol
ogy Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India;
Department of Mechanical Engineering, MVGR College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh, India
31. S.I. Raevskaya1, S.P. Kubrin1, V.V. Titov1, A.V. Pushkarev2, N.M. Olekhnovich2, Y.V. Radyush2, H. Chen3, C.-C. Chou4, M.A. Malitskaya1, I. P. Raevski1, V.V. Stashenko1, D.A. Sarychev1, I.N. Zakharchenko1. Effect of ?r - Doping on Dielectric and Magnetic Properties of BiFeO3 and Pb(Fe1/2Sb1/2)O3 Multiferroics.
1Research Institute of Physics and Physical Faculty, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia; 2Scientific-Practical Materials Research Centre of NAS of Belarus, Minsk, Belarus;
3Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Science and
Technology, University of Macau, Macau, China; 4
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei, Taiwan
32. I.P. Raevski1, U.A. Kuprina1, I.N. Zakharchenko1, A.A. Gusev2, V.P. Isupov2, O.A. Bunina1, H. Chen3, A.V. Blazhevich1, S.I. Raevskaya1, V.V. Titov1, M.A. Malitskaya1, E.I. Sitalo1, C. - C. Chou4. Structural and dielectric studies of disordered PbYb0.5Nb0.5O3 ceramics sintered from mechanically-activated nanopowders.
1Research Institute of Physics and Faculty of Physics, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
Institute of Solid State Chemistry and Mechanochemistry SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia;
3Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Science and Technology, Univers
ity of Macau, Macau, China; 4
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei, Taiwan
33. P. Raghu1, A.Nasedkina2, A. Nasedkin2, B. Saswata1, A. Rajagopal1. Nonlocal Nonlinear Analysis of Composites.
1Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India; 2
I. I. Vorovich Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science Institute, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
34. Rakesh Kumar Haldkar, Tanuja Sheorey, Vijay Kumar Gupta. Effect of Operating frequency and Needle Diameter on performance of piezoelectric micropump. PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur, India
35. L. A. Reznichenko1, L. A. Shilkina1, S. I. Dudkina1, T. V. Krasnyakova2,3. Binary, ternary and four-compon
ent systems based on sodium niobate: phase diagrams of states, the role of defectiveness in the formation of properties. Research Institute of Physics, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
Lugansk Taras Shevchenko National University, Lugansk, Ukraine;
Institute of Physical Organic and Coal Chemistry, Donetsk, Ukraine
36. A.N. Rybyanets, D.I. Makariev. PIEZOACTIVE AND ULTRASONIC REVERSE OSMOSIS, ULTRA- AND MICROFILTRATION MEMBRANES WITH IMPROVED SELECTIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY. Southern Federal University,
Rostov on Don, Russia
37. E.V. Sadyrin1, B.I. Mitrin1, L.I. Krenev1, A.L. Nikolaev2, S.M. Aizikovich1,2. Evaluation of mechanical properties of the two-layer coating using nanoindentation and mathematical modeling.
1Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia; 2Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Do
38. V.P. Sakhnenko1, Yu.N. Zakharov1, I.A. Parinov2, N.S. Filatova4, I.P. Raevsky1, V.A. Chebanenko3, E.V. Rozhkov2, A.V. Pavlenko3, M.A. Bunin1. Unipolarity of unpolarized ferroelectric ceramic plates with electrodes of various metals on opposite surfaces.
1Physics Research Institute, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia, 2
Vorovich Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science Institute, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
Southern Scientific Center of Russian Academy of Science, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
Physics faculty, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
39. A.N. Savkin, D.S. Denisevich, V.P. Bagmutov, I.N. Zakharov, A.A. Sedov. NUMERICAL STUDY OF CRACK INITIATION IN SURFACE HARDENED Ti6Al2V ALLOY BASE
D ON THE RESIDUAL STRESS ANALYSIS. Volgograd State Technical University, Volgograd, Russia.
40. A .G. Shpenev. MODEL OF COMPOSITE WEAR WITH ABRASIVE PARTICLES.
Institute for Problems in Mechanics of the Russian Academy of Science, Moscow, Russia
41. N.A. Shvetsova, G.M. Konstantinov, M.A. Lugovaya, A.N. Rybyanets. CRYSTAL STRUCTURE AND MICROSTRUCTURE FEATURES OF CERAMIC MATRIX COMPOSITES. Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
42. A.N. Soloviev1,2
, R.U. Gruzdev2
, C.-Y. Jenny Lee3
, Hsiao-Wen Tin4
, C.-C. Yang3
. Polarizable models in molecular dynamics for identification of effective properties.
1Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia; 2I. I. Vorovich Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences Institute, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
Department of Microelectronics Engineering, National Kaohsiung Marine University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan; 4
National Kaohsiung Marine University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
43. Soloviev A.N., Oganesyan P.A. Applied theory of the vibration of inhomogeneously polarized axisymmetric bimorph piezoelements. Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
44. Sukhdeep Singh, Rituraj Rajpoot, Vansh Bedi, Sandeep Vats, Vineet Srivastava. Effect of process parameters on shrinkage of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene parts fabricated by 3D Printing process.
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab, India
45. Sunil Kumar Prajapati, Vijay Kumar Gupta, Sujoy Mukherjee. Modeling and Analysis of Stepped Beam Piezoelectric Energy Harvester.
Mechanical Engineering Discipline, PDPM - Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design
and Manufacturing Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
46. Surendra Singh, Anshuman Sahai, S.C.Katyal, Navendu Goswami. Synthesis and Characterization of nano-Ferrite (ZnCuFe2O4).
Department of Physics and Materials Science & Engineering, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, A-10, Sector-62, Noida, India
47. N.A.Teplyakova1, N.V. Sidorov1, M.N. Palatnikov1, A.V. Syuy2, D.S. Shtarev2,3. Optical homogeneity and photorefractive properties of lithium niobate crystals grown from charge of different genesis.
1I.V. Tananaev Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Rare Elements and Mineral Raw Materials of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Kola Science Center, Apatity, Russia; 2Far Eastern State Transport University, Khabarovsk, Russia; 3Institute of Tectonics and Geophysic
s named after Y.A. Kosygin Far East Department of Russian Academy of Science, Khabarovsk, Russia
48. V.B. Zelentsov, I.A. Lubyagin, B.I. Mitrin, S.M. Aizikovich. Materials and structures with smart protection from occurrence of thermoelastic instability and other malfunctions. Research and Education Center "Materials", Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
49. A. Zhilenkov, A. Kapitonov. Synthesis and modeling of the optimum design of heating inductor for III-N crystal growth reactor.
ITMO University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
50. D.A. Zhilin, V.I.
Yatsenko, M.E. Kutepov, T.A.
Kaidashev. GROWTH AND STUDY OF ZINC OXIDE NANORODS ARRAYS ON PIEZOELECTRIC SUBSTRATES.
Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia