Learn how to analyze client needs and use group therapy for effective interventions Updates and revisions to all chapters reflect the new Occupational Therapy Practice Framework and current OT practice.
- NEW Clinical Application: Exercises and Worksheets chapter reinforces your understanding with learning exercises, activities, and forms for each chapter.
- NEW Clinical Case begins each chapter and includes questions on key content.
- NEW Additional content on specific groups includes topics such as community, trust building, functioning, civic, rehab, role playing, and measuring outcomes.
- NEW Emphasis on group work in a variety of practice settings prepares you to handle groups in multiple environments.
- NEW Creative examples show groups and intervention activities.
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)