Ease your suffering with tips and recipes designed to minimize migraine triggers.
From the dietician who served as "Recipe Doctor" for WebMD's Weight Loss Clinic, Tell Me What to Eat If I Have Headaches and Migraines covers:
- Everything you need to know about diet and headaches
- The most common food/drink migraine triggers
- Which beverages are the worst
- How to eat when under stress
- Key facts about how to eat the right foods at the right times
- The 10 food steps to freedom
Also included are twenty-one recipes that may help your headaches at the same time they're treating your taste buds and satisfying your stomach.
Elaine Magee, MPH, RD, is fondly known through her national column and on WebMD.com as "The Recipe Doctor." She is the author of 25 books on nutrition and healthy cooking, including the revolutionary Food Synergy, as well as other best-selling titles in the 'Tell Me What to Eat' series, covering type-2 diabetes, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, and other important health issues. She frequently appears on television and radio shows across the country and resides in Northern California with her husband and two teenage daughters.