This book uses a variety of interdisciplinary approaches, including autoethnography, interpersonal communication, and large-scale societal conflicts, to explore how humans both observe and confront our differences with one another and with the world around us.
Edited by Theresa MacNeil-Kelly - Contributions by Pamela Dykes; Jobia Keys; Katherine Loh; Cara T. Mackie; The...
PART I: Personal Approaches
- Negotiating Chronic Illness: A Family's Journey with Cancer, Control and Conflict
Cara T. Mackie
- Conflicted Identities: An Expert's Journey on Resilience Road
PART II: Societal Approaches
- Exploring Conflict within Interracial Dating Dyads
- Stirring Racial Conflict with "The Others": A Fantasy Theme Analysis of the Alt-Right
- Sports Diplomacy and Conflict Framing: An Analysis of How Celebrity Athletes Influence Discourse in Race and Politics
About the Contributors