Women living with involuntary childlessness often struggle intensely to find purpose and meaning in their lives. They suffer years of emotional bondage to the issue of infertility, feeling disappointment, frustration, inadequacy, and anger. In this healing guidebook, Ann Lockard, Ph.D., offers holistic strategies that can provide you with empowerment. You'll learn:
- The importance of ending limiting beliefs and negativity.
- How hidden factors, such as mercury, fat, and caffeine, may be affecting your fertility. Nutritional strategies to build a strong, healthy body.
- Why detoxification is an important first step in healing.
- Ways to use essential oils daily to promote relaxation, manage your moods, and reduce depression and anxiety.
- That counseling to address memories of childhood trauma or sexual abuse may improve your chance of pregnancy.
- Why service is the key to a new sense of fulfillment.
Ann Lockard, Ph.D., is a professional counselor and holistic health coach. She specializes in family counseling at her private practice in western Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. She has lived and worked internationally through teaching and community development. She holds a master's degree and a doctoral degree in guidance and counseling from Lael College in Missouri. She also holds a master's degree and doctoral degree in religion from the South African Theological Seminary in Johannesburg, South Africa. She lives in western Pennsylvania with her husband, Chuck, and her eight-year-old Toy Fox Terrier, Brooklyn. She has one extraordinary daughter, Annique, who lives with her husband, Mike, in North Dakota.
A Silent Cry (1989)
1 The Quest for Wholeness
2 The Quest for a Solution
3 The Quest for Healing
4 Holistic Opportunities Provide Empowerment
5 The Quest for Emotional Freedom
6 When Hope Is Alive
About the Author