To ensure the security and economy of future power system operation in the context of a high degree of renewable energy penetration, this thesis proposes a new distributed algorithm called generalized master-slave-splitting (G-MSS) theory and a new transmission-distribution coordinated energy management (TDCEM) method that is based on the G-MSS theory.
The thesis studies the mathematical properties of the G-MSS theory in detail. Based on the G-MSS theory, a distributed TDCEM method - which involves distributed security analysis, distributed voltage stability analysis, distributed economic dispatch and distributed optimal power flow for an integrated transmission-distribution system - is then developed for the first time. The thesis demonstrates that the proposed TDCEM method significantly contributes to more reliable and optimal operation in power systems. The book will benefit researchers, scientists and engineers in the field of power system operation and optimization.
Ø Postdoc Fellow in Electrical Engineering (2016.7-2018.7)
Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Research Topic: Coordinated Energy Management of Integrated Transmission and Distribution Power Systems Considering Uncertainty
Ø Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering (2011.9-2016.7)
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Research Topic: Coordinated Energy Management of Integrated Transmission and Distribution Power Systems
Supervisor: Prof. Hongbin Sun
- GPA: 94.6/100 (top one)
- Academic Rookie of Department of Electrical Engineering in Tsinghua University
- Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Tsinghua University
- Excellent Graduate of Beijing
Honors and Awards
- 2016 Win China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (first class)
- 2016 Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Tsinghua University
- 2016 Excellent Graduate of Beijing
- 2016 IEEE PES General Meeting Best Conference Paper
- 2015 IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid Best Reviewer Award
- 2015 Academic Rookie of Department of Electrical Engineering in Tsinghua University
- 2015 Best Paper Award of 13th National Doctoral Academic Annual Meeting
- 2015 Outstanding Paper Award of 420th Doctoral Forum of Tsinghua University
- 2017 Win China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (special class, only 8 postdoctoral scholars in the electrical engineering field won this foundation in China in 2017)
Backgrounds and Literature Review.- Generalized Transmission-Distribution Coordination Model.- Generalized Master-Slave-Splitting (G-MSS) theory.- Global-Power-Flow-Based Transmission Contingency Analysis.- Distributed Transmission-Distribution Voltage Stability Assessment.- Distributed Transmission-Distribution Coordinated Economic Dispatch.- Distributed Transmission-Distribution Coordinated Optimal Power Flow.- Conclusion and Prospect.