Learn about the emergence and evolution of IT in the enterprise, see how machine learning is transforming business intelligence, and discover various cognitive artificial intelligence solutions that complement and extend machine learning. In this book, author Rohit Kumar explores the challenges when these concepts intersect in IT systems by presenting detailed descriptions and business scenarios. He starts with the basics of how artificial intelligence started and how cognitive computing developed out of it. He'll explain every aspect of machine learning in detail, the reasons for changing business models to adopt it, and why your business needs it.
Along the way you'll become comfortable with the intricacies of natural language processing, predictive analytics, and cognitive computing. Each technique is covered in detail so you can confidently integrate it into your enterprise as it is needed. This practical guide gives you a roadmap for transformin
g your business with cognitive computing, giving you the ability to work confidently in an ever-changing enterprise environment.
What You'll Learn
- See the history of AI and how machine learning and cognitive computing evolved
- Discover why cognitive computing is so important and why your business needs it
- Master the details of modern AI as it applies to enterprises
- Map the path ahead in terms of your IT-business integration
- Avoid common road blocks in the process of adopting cognitive computing in your business
Who This Book Is For
Business managers and leadership teams.