Get started with MATLAB for deep learning and AI with this in-depth primer. In this book, you start with machine learning fundamentals, then move on to neural networks, deep learning, and then convolutional neural networks. In a blend of fundamentals and applications, MATLAB Deep Learning
employs MATLAB as the underlying programming language and tool for the examples and case studies in this book.
With this book, you'll be able to tackle some of today's real world big data, smart bots, and other complex data problems. You'll see how deep learning is a complex and more intelligent aspect of machine learning for modern smart data analysis and usage.
What You'll Learn
Who This Book Is For
- Use MATLAB for deep learning
- Discover neural networks and multi-layer neural networks
- Work with convolution and pooling layers
- Build a MNIST example with these layers
Those who want to learn deep learning using MATLAB. Some MATLAB experience may be useful.
1. Machine Learning2. Neural Network3. Training of Multi-Layer Neural Network4. Neural Network and Classification5. Deep Learning6. Convolutional Neural Network