Make a Happy, Engaged and Productive Start to your Working Life.
Starting your professional career is a major milestone. Work should and can be a joyful and rewarding experience. This book will help you attain that. Alph Keogh draws on his wide international experience to ensure that you begin your career with an informed, inquisitive and positive mindset:
. Preparing yourself in terms of self-awareness and attitude
. Handling the key relationships in the workplace
. Understanding how organisations function in a world of change
. Being a collaborative, but not a naïve, colleague
. Staying engaged, healthy and fulfilled
Alph Keogh is a learning and change consultant, coach, facilitator and speaker. He has more than 25 years' experience in the area of international executive education and leadership development. He has worked extensively in the areas of employee onboarding and engagement, career transition, change, leadership purpose and coaching.
Recognised as possessing outstanding conceptual, design and delivery skills he works across a wide variety of industries including Manufacturing, Energy, Aviation, FMCs and Life Sciences.
He has led executive programmes and delivered keynotes in more than 40 countries worldwide.
1. Me, Myself And I Are Going To Work
2. The Boss Would Like A Word
3. Culture Is Something That You Feel
4. Change, Transformation Or Whatever They Are Calling It This Week
5. It's Team Time And Now You're A Player
6. Meet The Meetings - A Truly Dysfunctional Family
7. Finding Meaning And Purpose At Work Of All Places
8. Purpose And Agile: An Organisational Marriage Made In Heaven?
9. Staying Healthy, Wealthy And Wise At Work
About the Author