Evangelism is one of the important pillars of the Christian faith. The Great Commission--outlined in Matthew 28:19, implores us to "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." It's easy to think that this doesn't apply to us in our everyday lives, or that this command is reserved for missionaries and pastors.
The truth is that all believers are called to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Intentional, personal evangelism doesn't mean we have to travel overseas or to a foreign country to further God's kingdom. In fact, we can engage in evangelism in our own neighborhoods, communities, and cities.
Join author Pastor Mackenzie Kambizi as he guides you through 14 Bible studies and prayer on how to multiply the impact and witness of the gospel through intentional, personal evangelism.
1. Knowing Our Origins 19
2. God's Reason for Creating Us 23
3. What Really Went Wrong? 27
4. A Friend You Can Trust Forever 31
5. Avoiding Risky Behaviors 35
6. Your Safest Guide to Life And Real Peace 39
7. Enjoying Good Health 43
8. Does The Sabbath Matter Any More? Part 1 47
9. Does The Sabbath Matter Any More? Part 2 55
10. Becoming A New Person 63
11. The Pain Of Losing Loved Ones Through Death
12. Understanding Our Times 73
13. The Promise Of The Holy Spirit 79
14. Free At Last 85