How to Move Mountains
The extraordinary mystic Neville Goddard (1905-1972) is one of today's most influential metaphysical voices-and spiritual writer Mitch Horowitz is widely acknowledged as the leading interpreter of the teacher's ideas and life story. Now, in an unparalleled effort, Mitch combs through Neville's extensive body of work to distill the master's most practical and effective methods and techniques for operating the creative powers of your mind.
The Ideal Realized helps you vault past difficulties in using Neville's work, particularly in the all-important area of entering the "feeling state" of your wish fulfilled. Mitch selects and highlights key passages that supply hands-on methods from Neville himself. This collection also includes key passages on dream interpretation, analysis of numbers and symbols, the use of objects for meditation, and the uses and misuses of speech.
Mitch's introduction, "The Triumph of Imagination," identifies and addresses some of the challenges you might experience on the creative-mind path; supplies fresh techniques; and suggests works to read hand-in-hand with Neville. Mitch's afterword, "Chariot of Fire," which is the first-ever transcript of his earliest talk on Neville, provides the full background of the ideas and history from which Neville emerged.
This anthology also features the first print version of one of Neville's final lectures, "Even the Wicked," delivered shortly before the teacher's death in 1972; the complete text of his classic Prayer: The Art of Believing from 1945; and many valuable and overlooked works, including radio, record, and television lectures. The collection is capped with a timeline of Neville's life and a selection of his most powerful aphorisms.
The Ideal Realized is a wholly original volume that spans Neville's career and helps you to speed past bumps and deepen your practical understanding of the master's ideas.
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
A widely known voice of esoteric ideas, Mitch Horowitz is a writer-in-residence at the New York Public Library, lecturer-in-residence at the Philosophical Research Society in Los Angeles, and the PEN Award-winning author of books including Occult America; One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Reshaped Modern Life; and The Miracle Club: How Thoughts Become Reality. Mitch is the author of G&D Media's Napoleon Hill Success Course series, including The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim; The Power of the Master Mind; and Secrets of Self-Mastery. Mitch also edits and narrates G&D's Condensed Classics series.
- Title Page
- Introduction: The Triumph of Imagination
- By Mitch Horowitz
- Chapter 1: "Man Has Placed too Little Value on Himself"
- From At Your Command, 1939
- Chapter 2: "The Secret of Feeling"
- From Freedom for All, 1942
- Chapter 3: "Sleep"
- From Feeling Is the Secret, 1944
- Chapter 4: "Prayer: The Art of Believing"
- Chapter 5: "Remaining Faithful to an Idea"
- From Five Lessons, 1948
- Chapter 6: "Desire Is the Mainspring of Action"
- From Five Lessons, 1948
- Chapter 7: "Feed the Mind with Premises"
- From Five Lessons, 1948
- Chapter 8: "No One to Change But Self"
- From Out of This World, 1949
- Chapter 9: "Law of Assumption"
- Radio lecture, KECA, Los Angeles, July 1951
- Chapter 10: "Failure"
- From The Power of the Awareness, 1952
- Chapter 11: "Prayer Is a Surrender"
- Radio lecture, KECA, Los Angeles, July 1953
- Chapter 12: "Sound Investments"
- Lecture, 1953
- Chapter 13: "The Pruning Shears of Revision"
- From Awakened Imagination, 1954
- Chapter 14: "All Things Are Possible to the Inner Man"
- Television talk, KTTV, Los Angeles, CA, 1955
- Chapter 15: "Inner Conversations"
- Lecture, 1955
- Chapter 16: "The Secret of Imagining"
- From vinyl record, Neville, 1960
- Chapter 17: "Election and Change of Consciousness"
- Lecture, February 24, 1963
- Chapter 18: "The World of Caesar"
- Lecture, October 23, 1967
- Chapter 19: "It Will Not be Late"
- Lecture, March 15, 1968
- Chapter 20: "Remembering When"
- Lecture, October 6, 1969
- Chapter 21: "Even the Wicked"
- Lecture, May 5, 1972
- Afterword: Chariot of Fire: The Ideas of Neville Goddard
- Lecture by Mitch Horowitz, June 28, 2013
- Ideals Realized:
- Aphorisms by Neville
- Prophet In His Own Country:
- A Neville Goddard Timeline
- About the Authors
Adobe-DRM (Digital Rights Management)Systemvoraussetzungen:
Computer (Windows; MacOS X; Linux): Installieren Sie bereits vor dem Download die kostenlose Software Adobe Digital Editions (siehe E-Book Hilfe).
Tablet/Smartphone (Android; iOS): Installieren Sie bereits vor dem Download die kostenlose App Adobe Digital Editions (siehe E-Book Hilfe).
E-Book-Reader: Bookeen, Kobo, Pocketbook, Sony, Tolino u.v.a.m. (nicht Kindle)
Das Dateiformat ePUB ist sehr gut für Romane und Sachbücher geeignet - also für "fließenden" Text ohne komplexes Layout. Bei E-Readern oder Smartphones passt sich der Zeilen- und Seitenumbruch automatisch den kleinen Displays an. Mit Adobe-DRM wird hier ein "harter" Kopierschutz verwendet. Wenn die notwendigen Voraussetzungen nicht vorliegen, können Sie das E-Book leider nicht öffnen. Daher müssen Sie bereits vor dem Download Ihre Lese-Hardware vorbereiten.
Bitte beachten Sie bei der Verwendung der Lese-Software Adobe Digital Editions: wir empfehlen Ihnen unbedingt nach Installation der Lese-Software diese mit Ihrer persönlichen Adobe-ID zu autorisieren!