Learn XML and how to use and integrate it into your C# applications using this compact book. This guide helps you avoid the pitfalls of dealing with XML and C# since handling XML with C# and the .NET Platform can present its own set of challenges. XML is far from a dead technology, so it is important to learn how best to use it in your applications when the need arises.
What You Will Learn
Who This Book Is For
- Gain the essentials of XML for C# development
- Read XML files with XMLDocuMent and XDocument
- Write XML with XMLDocument, XDocument, and XMLWriter
- Modifiy your XML with XML Document and XDocument
Experienced Windows application programmers/developers using .NET and C# who may be new to using and applying XML.
1. Introduction to XML2. Reading XML3. Modifying XML4. Serialization5. Real Life Examples