This business book is great for leaders, middle managers and entrepreneurs interested in the following categories;
- Small Business
- Customer Experience
Make it easy for customers to choose you; whatever your business, product or service.
With customers now subconsciously weighing up their massively expanded options in terms of purchase friction (how easy it is to spend) and shopping reward (the extras inherent to the buying experience); your job is to make it easy for them to choose you.
When is high friction bad
? Friction includes frustrations like putting a coin in a supermarket trolley lock, too many clicks, and hidden frictions from awkward presentation, process and offer. Reward includes quality of business support, amazing retail environments, even emotional issues such as trust and belonging.
When is high friction good
? What value do different customers place on friction and reward across different buying scenarios? How can I benchmark against competitors?
And, where are the big opportunities and where should we focus effort and resource? How do I market improved experiences to win customers?
teaches you how to understand, measure and improve every single possible customer interaction by applying techniques outlined in the book to your customer experiences and organisations.
- Create easier, faster and improved customer experiences by reducing friction and increasing reward.
- Discover how reducing friction attracts new customers, increases spend from existing ones and gives you a competitive advantage.
- Understand how the world's leading retailers, B2B sellers and public service providers are winning using these insights.
- Learn how to apply practical tools and technologies to their own customer and user scenarios both online and in the physical world.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
Richard Hammond is a retailing expert, and Smart Circle is his problem-solving consultancy. Together with select subject-matter experts he tackles a wide range of retail challenges: from 'big idea' and format development to customer engagement and retail futurology. He is also the author of Smart Retail 4e.