Researches and Applications of Artificial Intelligence to Mitigate Pandemics: History, Diagnostic Tools, Epidemiology, Healthcare, and Technology offers readers an interdisciplinary view of state-of-art research related to the COVID-19 outbreak, with a focus on tactics employed to model the number of cases of COVID-19 (time series modeling), models employed to diagnostics COVID-19 based on images, and the panoramic of COVID-19 since its discovery and up to this book's publication. This book showcases the algorithms and models available to manage pandemic data, the role of AI, IoT and Mathematical Modeling, how to prevent and fight COVID-19, and the existing medical, social and pharmaceutical support.
Chapters cover methods and protocols, the basics and history of diseases, the fast diagnosis of disease with different automated algorithms and artificial intelligence tools and techniques, the methods of handling epidemiology for mitigating the spread of disease, artificial intelligence and mathematical modeling techniques, and how mental and physical health is affected with social media usage.
- Explains novel and hybrid high quality artificial intelligence methodologies, techniques, algorithms, architectures, tools and methods to cope with pandemics
- Covers rapid point-of-care diagnostics, presents details on varied mathematical models developed to control epidemiology, and lists existing measures to disseminate the spread of infection using computational methods
- Highlights the negative effect of social media and other sources by applying preventive measures to combat depression and anxiety
1. A Case of 2019-nCoV Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
Asma Fatima, Khutaija Maheen and Kauser Hameed
2. Diagnostic Tools and Automated Decision Support Systems For COVID-19
Noor E. Hafsa
Khutaija Maheen, Fatima Rubeena and Kauser Hameed
4. Social Media Sentiment Analysis And Emotional Intelligence
Rameez Unnisa and Khutaija Maheen
5. Role of Technology in COVID-19 Pandemic
RAAZIA SAHER and Madiha Anjum
SANEH LATA YADAV, Ritika Dahiya and Surbhi Bhatia