It's not a book it's a toolkit.
#Adulting The Rally Of Life answers the need for a simple approach to declutter and build confidence and reduce overwhelm in this complicated world. How to stop overwhelm and to thrive in the driver's seat - commercially and personally. Nikki brings a candid, honest, raw and real perspective aligned with 20 years experience, working with high performing leaders and organisations and her three pillars healthy, wealthy, wise.
This book is for any reader who feels they have lost their Mojo. If you feel confronted by life, not sure where to turn, have tried everything and are overwhelmed with a sense of responsibility and confusion.
A chapter by chapter playbook for the ultimate sustainable success:
- Identify where you are now and the 7 steps to thrive in today's modern world.
- Remove anxiety and old programming
- Navigate the road from chaos to calm
- Enjoy the journey of a high performing, ever changing digitally transformed world we work and live in.
- Determine your highest values and anchor your decisions with clarity and calm.
- Understand your true capacity, surround yourself with the right people (your pit crew) and continually check in on your coordinates - in all types of terrain and weather you may face, both at work and at home.
"This is not just for CEOs - we are all leaders in life and need to know how to navigate our journey with grace and agility for sustainable success. My readers understand high performance takes its toll, and their biggest pain areas are work/life balance, feeling like they constantly work and are defined by their job or career, often feel alone at the top and like despite all the success previously they are more stressed out than ever before. This book provides a proven set of high performance, functional tools that resonate, are relevant and real time no matter what stage of their life and career".
What to expect
- Learn from other leaders and their insights as to what has shaped their success and overcoming challenges
- Dive into worksheets and models to help you assess your vital ingredients
- Determine your best pit crew and create a road map for awareness to accountability and action to fast track positive change and results.
- This book is not about resilience -but focuses on agility, on the ability to thrive in all conditions that life takes us through and all stages.
- Celebrate successes and identify roadblocks to navigate through with grace and clarity.
- Step up into your true potential and lead with ease and grace. whether you run a multinational organisation or are launching your business from home - we are all leaders in life.
Foreword by James Hunter, Managing Partner KMPG
Nikki Fogden-Moore The Mojo Maker(TM) is a leading high performance expert, Personal Coach to the world's best CEO's and extraordinary leaders in life. Host of The Mojo Maker(TM) podcast, VitalityCoachTV and author of VITALITY & FITPRENEUR. Contributor and editorial for SMF, Fin Review, Body & Soul, CEO Magazine, The Courier Mail, Huffington Post and more. She divides her time between private coaching, Boardroom Retreats© and Corporate Leadership development.
Nikki is the Ultimate High Performance Expert. Her decades of experience lies in truly blending both business with personal excellence for ultimate success. A speaker, author and sought after expert, Nikki works with CEO's Founders and leaders of highly-driven organisations. The true one-percenters. Those who are dedicated, driven and yet still striving for that ultimate balance in sustainable performance and purpose.
A creative visionary and rockstar in her field. She's known for her unorthodox and no-nonsense approach. A reflection of her insightful and experienced coaching.
Nikki is your coach from page 1. With a proven track record her empathy, understanding and knowledge of industries, life experiences, challenges and roadblocks that leaders face is apparent from the start.
Nikki will have you unlock your raw potential, fast. This book is dedicated to leaders and individuals who continue to evolve, and expect the best of them selves and others. Those who are visionary, hard working, driven and passionate in all they do. Designed as a practical guide, with a set of immediate tools any reader can pick up and implement straight away.
Praise for the #ADULTING the Rally of life Roadmap 3
OVERWHELM IS AN EPIDEMIC 24
THE PRESSURE TO SUCCEED 26
THE ROAD OUT OF OVERWHELM 28
IT'S PERSONAL 29
ON A MISSION 30
YOU ARE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT 31
HOW TO USE THIS BOOK 36
APPLYING THE RALLY ANALOGY 39
SEE ME AS YOUR CO-DRIVER 41
KEEP IT SIMPLE 42
CHECKPOINT 1: SURVIVAl MODE 46
RECOGNISING THE SIGNS OF OVERWHELM 55
OXYGEN MASK FIRST 60
THE SOS-HOW TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS 63
STEPS TO LISTEN AND ACKNOWLEDGE 68
PIT STOP WITH JAKE EDWARDS 71
CHECKPOINT 1 WORKSHEETS 73
CHECKPOINT 2: AWARENESS 76
PROGRAMMING (What is Your Perspective) 81
BEING ON PURPOSE: DISCERNMENT 90
BEING PRESENT-MASTERING TRIGGERS, MIRRORING AND DEFLECTION 97
AWARENESS IS A DAILY PRACTICE 99
SET YOUR INTENT 104
WHAT NOW? 105
PIT STOP WITH ANDREA MARCUM 111
CHECKPOINT 2 WORKSHEETS 114
CHECKPOINT 3: ACCOUNTABIlITy 117
HOW TO DEFINE YOUR VITAL INGREDIENTS 121
HONOURING YOUR TRUTH 126
SHARING YOUR TRUTH 127
DON'T DEVIATE FROM HONESTY WITH SELF AND OTHERS 129
PIT STOP WITH TREVOR HENDY 132
CHECKPOINT 3 WORKSHEETS 134
CHECKPOINT 4: ACTION 137
DEFINING WHAT YOUR 'GREAT' LOOKS LIKE (THE WHAT) 140
CREATING YOUR 90-DAY PLAN (THE HOW) 147
YOUR PIT CREW 150
PIT STOP WITH CHRISTOPHER LOCHHEAD 155
CHECKPOINT 4 WORKSHEETS 157
CHECKPOINT 5: REVIEW AND REFINE 160
PIT STOPS AND THE POWER OF THE PAUSE 163
UNDERSTAND LESSONS VERSUS LEARNINGS 167
REVIEW YOUR 90-DAY PLAN 171
PIT STOP WITH MATT MACKELDEN 175
CHECKPOINT 5 WORKSHEETS 178
CHECKPOINT 6: CElEBRATE AND REWARD 180
CEREMONY AND CELEBRATION 184
IDENTIFYING THE MILESTONES 187
SETTING UP AND SHARING THE REWARDS 190
PIT STOP WITH AL RAMADAN 194
CHECKPOINT 6 WORKSHEETS 196
CHECKPOINT 7: SUSTAINABlE SUCCESS 199
YOU ARE THE PIONEER 202
LEAD CLARITY AND CONVICTION 203
TEAMWORK AND COLLABORATION 205
PIT STOP WITH JAMES HUNTER 210
CHECKPOINT 7 WORKSHEET 213
THE AFTER PARTy 215
FINISH LINE 221
GUEST INTERVIEW BIOGRAPHIES 223
MARK TRUELSON 223
JAKE EDWARDS 225
ANDREA MARCUM 226
TREVOR HENDY 227
CHRISTOPHER LOCHHEAD 228
AL RAMADAN 229
JAMES HUNTER 231
ABOUT THE AUTHOR 232
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 234
REFERENCE LINKS 236