Venice is a city like no other: bursting with history, culture and art, and famous for its array of remarkable architecture, paintings, palaces and unique restaurants. Your DK Eyewitness Top Ten travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the City of Bridges with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Venice into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries; places to eat; wine bars; shops and, of course, bridges.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Venice's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Basilica San Marco, the Doge's Palace, the Piazza San Marco, the Grand Canal, the Accademia Galleries, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, The Rialto, Torcello, Campo Santa Margherita and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Venice's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- A free laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus over eight colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Venice and the Veneto or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
Experience the world with DK Eyewitness.
DK Eyewitness' highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.