Choose the book designed by coders for coders Full-color Netter's Anatomy art is included in the front of the book to help you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect choosing codes.
- American Hospital Association's Coding Clinic® citations include official ICD-10-PCS coding advice relating to specific codes and their usage.
- Hospital Acquired Condition (HAC) symbol notes procedures related to HACs as outlined in the MS-DRG.
- Symbols for Non-covered and Limited-Coverage procedures indicate related material outlined in the Definitions of Medicare Code Edits.
- Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits denote codes that are used only with patients of a specific sex.
- Non-Operating Room Procedure symbols identify procedures that do and do not affect MS-DRG assignment.
- Combinations symbol identifies procedures that can affect MS-DRG assignment.
- Online Appendix E: Procedure combination table, displays each procedure cluster and the corresponding DRG, as well as a few procedure combinations that are designated as non-OR.
- NEW Updated 2020 Official Code set reflects the latest ICD-10 codes needed for procedural coding.
Newbooks Subjects & Qualifier
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)