Now in its fourth edition, this popular text provides a comprehensive overview of the oral and maxillofacial subjects in dentistry that students will need in order to pass their final exams.
This invaluable adjunct to exam preparation provides a practical synthesis of core information, reflecting real-life case scenarios. Information is structured to enhance understanding and clinical decision making, and a variety of self-assessment methods prepare students for success.
Comprehensively updated, the book covers a range of essential topics in the field of contemporary oral and maxillofacial subjects, including surgical flap design, state-of-the-art surgical techniques, zygomatic implants, molecular pathology, current imaging applications and pain management. The text is integrated and evidence based throughout.
- Covers oral and maxillofacial surgery, radiology, pathology and oral medicine subjects?
- Brand new chapter on facial skin broadens diagnostic ability
- Range of self-assessment tasks to support learning
- Aligns to dental school curricula globally
- Concise and easy to follow
- Designed to support recall for examination purposes
- Practical guidance on examination preparation and skills
- Perfect for BDS exam preparation and candidates taking the MFDS, MJDF, ORE or other post-graduate exams