'It is very clear and easy to understand and well laid out. A good key text.'
Alison Bragg, Faculty Lead for Employability, Business and Law, De Montfort University
'Even though I've been in the field for 25 years, I found new and engaging information in The Business Student's Handbook. So no matter how many times a student has been down this road, I'm confident that they will always find something new here.'
Jayne Mothersdale, Governor and Principal Lecturer Learning & Teaching, Leeds Beckett University
New edition of the definitive text for business students.
The Business Student's Handbook brings together personal skills, study skills and employability
skills to help you succeed in your academic and professional lives. This handbook is all about
applying theory to practice; so you will find it filled with exercises, practical suggestions
This new edition covers:
- Expanded sections on employability and transferable skills to help you become a highly desirable graduate.
- A strong focus on written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Expanded data analysis and numeracy sections.
- New emphasis on self-management, team work and planning makes this an essential resource for any business student.
- The new TECHSkills boxes focus on your digital skills to ensure you're making the most of the best tools you can find online.
Additional resources, templates and activities are also available at www.pearsoned.co.uk/cameron
Sheila Cameron has worked for the Open University Business School since its inception, now in a part-time role. She is also the author of The MBA Handbook, focusing on postgraduate study
and executive education.