Discover the official resource for success on the 2024 CFA Level III exam. Get your copy of the CFA® Program Curriculum now.
The 2024 CFA Program Curriculum Level III Box Set contains the content you need to perform well on the Level III CFA exam in 2024. Designed for candidates to use for exam preparation and professional reference purposes, this set includes the full official curriculum for Level III and is part of the larger CFA Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK).
Developed to prepare you for the Level III exam's heavy reliance on information synthesis and solution application regarding portfolio management and wealth planning, the Level III curriculum will help you master both calculation-based and word-based problems.
The 2024 CFA Program Curriculum Level III Box Set allows you to:
- Develop critical knowledge and skills essential in the industry.
- Learn from financial thought leaders.
- Access market-relevant instruction.
The set also features practice questions to assist with your mastery of key terms, concepts, and formulas. The volumes in Level III's box set are:
- Volume 1: Behavioral Finance, Capital Market Expectations, and Asset Allocation
- Volume 2: Derivatives, Currency Management, and Fixed Income
- Volume 3: Fixed Income and Equity Portfolio Management
- Volume 4: Alternative Investment, Portfolio Management, and Private Wealth Management
- Volume 5: Institutional Investors, Other Topics in Portfolio Management, and Cases
- Volume 6: Ethics and Professional Standards
Indispensable for anyone preparing for the 2024 Level III CFA exam, the 2024 CFA Program Curriculum Level III Box Set is a must-have resource for those seeking the advanced skills required to become a Chartered Financial Analyst®.
CFA Institute is a global association of investment professionals. The organization offers the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) designation, The Certificate in ESG Investing, and the Investment Foundations Certificate. It provides continuing education conferences, seminars, webcasts, and publications to allow members and other participants to stay current on developments in the investment industry.