Bestselling Authors Tackle Difficult Issues for Believers and Doubters When it comes to the big questions about suffering and evil--Did God create evil? How could a good God allow evil? How could a loving God allow people to suffer?--Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz don't pretend to have all the answers. But they do know how to wrestle with uncertainty and doubt. They welcome questions, and in these pages they ask some of the most important ones you have about suffering and evil. With candor, insight, and a disarming touch of humor, they provide some answers to these critical questions, while leaving enough space--and grace--for you to keep wrestling, asking, and seeking Truth. There is no shame in asking--after all, even some of the greatest men and women in the Bible had doubts. Don't let your questions go unanswered. What you find might just change your life.
||Baker Publishing Group
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- 1. If God Created Everything, Did He Create Evil?
- 2. Why Is There Suffering and Evil in a World Made Good by God?
- 3. Why Doesn't God Eliminate Suffering and Evil?
- 4. Why Is the Bible So Full of Violence?
- 5. Does God Care That the World Is Falling Apart?
- 6. Why Do the Innocent Suffer?
- 7. Is There a Difference between the Evil in the World and the Sin in Me?
- 8. What's the Point of Suffering?
- 9. What Happens If I'm Suffering and My Faith Isn't Enough?
- 10. What Can I Do About Suffering and Evil?
- About the Authors
- Back Ad
- Back Cover