Friendship without drama? Dream on!
Jasmine has always been best friends with Kiara. They have a secret handshake, plans to open a joint Etsy shop, and even invented a salted caramel drink together at the local cafe. But when Kiara joins the basketball team, she starts to become distant . . . and then she betrays Jasmine's trust.
Jasmine has never felt so alone. Eventually, her mom forces her to join drama club—and it's much more fun than she expected! She starts to make new friends, including a very cute boy. Things are looking up!
But just as Jasmine is getting used to her new normal, there's a crisis with the play—and Kiara suddenly reaches out. Can the former friends help each other when they need it most?
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
Jackie Nastri Bardenwerper is the author of young adult novels On the Line and Populatti. She loves fishing, running, and the beach. She graduated from Cornell University and lives in Fairfield, Connecticut with her husband and two children. Visit her online at www.jnbwrite.com.
- Front Cover
- Half-Title Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- Chapter One THE SECRET
- Chapter Two INVITATION ONLY
- Chapter Three's A CROWD
- Chapter Four FASHION DISASTER
- Chapter Five ALL ALONE
- Chapter Six THE FLYER
- Chapter Seven BREAK A LEG
- Chapter Eight MYSTERY SOLVED
- Chapter Nine CENTER STAGE
- Chapter Ten SWEET SUCCESS
- Chapter Eleven LUNCH BUNCH
- Chapter Twelve MUSICAL CHAIRS
- Chapter Thirteen WE NEED TO TALK
- Chapter Fourteen COSTUME CATASTROPHE
- Chapter Fifteen FIRST BLUSH
- Chapter Sixteen A HAPPY SURPRISE
- Chapter Seventeen READY OR NOT
- Chapter Eighteen YES TO THE DRESS?
- Chapter Nineteen IT'S SHOW TIME!
- Chapter Twenty PLUM PERFECT