Comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary guidance, and step-by-step instruction help you choose the best approach and get the best results for any facial rejuvenation challenge. Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Babak Azizzadeh, Mark Murphy, Calvin Johnson, Guy Massry, and Rebecca Fitzgerald, presents multiple facial rejuvenation techniques by experts in the fields of plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology, oculoplastic surgery and dermatology. Competing and complementary techniques focus on all areas of the face, providing a balanced and systematic approach to this fast-growing field.
- Presents step-by-step, full-color depictions of the authors' surgical techniques, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, recent trends, and adjunctive procedures.
- Addresses facial shape and proportions with injectable agents in youth and age.
- Provides multiple viewpoints on advanced and time-tested techniques.
- Features expanded coverage of non-invasive procedures such as Botulinum toxin and fillers, neuromodulators, tightening devices, and panfacial nonsurgical rejuvenation, plus newly updated information on face lifts.
- Includes all-new chapters on non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, ptosis repair and blepharoplasty, deep plane rhytidectomy modifications, and orthognathic aesthetic facial surgery.
Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation Second Edition
1. Facial Embryology 2. Facial Anatomy 3. Addressing Facial Shape and Proportions with Injectable Agents in Youth and Age 4. Non-Surgical Tightening 5. Skin Care 6. Skin Resurfacing (Chemical Peels, Lasers, Dermabrasion) 7. The Open Browlift 8. Endoscopic Browlift 9. Non-Surgical Brow and Eyelid Rejuvenation 10. Upper Blepharoplasty and Aesthetic Surgical Adjuncts 11. Ptosis Repair with Blepharoplasty 12. Transconjunctival Lower Blepharoplasty 13. Transcutaneous Lower blepharoplasty 14. The Spectrum of Canthal Suspension Techniques in Lower Blepharoplasty 15. Aesthetic Rejuvenation in the Patient of Asian ancestry 16. The Deep Plane Facelift 17. Deep Plane Rhytidectomy Modifications 18. Lateral SMASectomy Facelift 19. Short-Flap SMAS Rhytidectomy 20. Tridimensional Endoscopic Mid-Facelift 21. Aesthetic Midface Implants 22. Mentoplasty 23. Orthognathic Aesthetic Facial Surgery 24. Facial & Cervical Suction Lipectomy 25. Complementary Fat Grafting 26. Rhinoplasty in the Aging Patient
Newbooks Subjects & Qualifier
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)