This book presents the outcomes of the annual "Engineering Economics Week - 2020," organized by the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, the Institute of Management and the Institute of Market Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), the South-Russian State Polytechnic University and Samara State University of Economics, and held in online format in May 2020. Focusing on the following topics:
- the globalized economy and Russian industrial enterprises: development specifics and international co-operation;
- state support for the real sector of the economy;
- decisions in production and project management in the context of the digital economy;
- big data and big challenges in production networks and systems ; and
- economic and social aspects of the innovation management: decision-making and control
this book will appeal to scientists, teachers and students (bachelor's, master's and postgraduate) at higher education institutions, economists, specialists at research centers, managers of industrial enterprises, business professionals, and those at media centers, and development fund and consulting organizations.